Friday, November 6, 2009

Maternity Preview

Today I had a wonderful maternity shoot with my friend Alisha who's due to have baby number two in just a couple weeks!

Here's a sneak peak:





And one of her adorable son!




It's been a while since my last maternity shoot and it was a blast! Pregnancy is such an amazing process. God designed the body so creatively. ;]

Babies and pregnancy were just on my mind today. I was thinking about the shoot; then I went to sushi and ate so much I decided that pregnancy must feel like being overly full withal sushi baby; then the maternity shoot; and finally watching our friend's son play football and envisioning one day when jeff and I have a boy and he plays sports and I get to be the mom on the sidelines. ;]

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers