Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mini Cupcakes


Cupcake baking, originally uploaded by HarmonyHilderbrand.

Saturday I went for an 8 mile run. It was hard. It was long.
And when I got home, all I wanted to do was make cupcakes. So I did.


Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, originally uploaded by HarmonyHilderbrand.

I found a recipe for red velvet cupcakes, fudged a few ingredients and made them all mini cupcakes and ended up with 5-6 dozen! Then I made some delicious cream cheese frosting (my favorite) and some cute little fondant owls, hearts, and flowers in pinks and reds for Valentine's Day. (although I doubt any of the cupcakes will last that long)

I put together a cute half dozen for my friend Joleen - Happy Birthday!

Brought 2 dozen to church for Sunday fellowship.

And have been slowly eating and sharing the rest. ;]

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers