Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hannah | Hope Valley CA Senior Portrait Session {Sneak Peek}

I have a happy dance that is reserved specifically for rockin' photographs. Not many clients get to see my happy dance since I usually wait to review images from their session until they are on my computer. However, I'm pretty sure Hannah got to witness my weird little dance at least a couple times throughout her session. She was a natural to work with and I have so many great portraits of her! Here's a preview - one that received my happy dance during the session.
(Oh and can you believe how beautiful the fall were colors in Hope Valley?! Everything was golden!)




Connect with Harmony:  Like the Facebook page    Visit the Website    Email Harmony     Or Post a Comment Below


0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers