Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Human

I missed a day. I didn't take a single self portrait yesterday (10/14). Today I woke up early to see Jeff off (he's visiting family in Vegas) and I realized I'd forgotten. And I was much calmer than I really expected to be.

At that point I couldn't change anything. I couldn't go back in time, and so fretting over it would do no good. And really, what does missing one day mean? It doesn't mean I'm a failure as a photographer, or that I can't make and stick with a commitment. It doesnt mean I have to quit or start over. It doesn't affect how my husband, friends, family, or most importantly, how God sees me. It does, however, mean that I'm human. It means I'm not perfect. It means I make mistakes. And I'm 100% okay with it - I can't believe I made it almost half way through before missing a day!

1 comments:

The Guddats November 3, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

That's the right attitude...just take two for that day or extend the 365 one more day so you take the right amount of pics =-)

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers