Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So much for consistency

I had these grand ideas that when I went back to school I'd have more time and be able to stay on top of hw, chores, photos, blogging, and even work. I don't know how I convinced myself of this. I'm even further behind now than I was during summer!

And it only seems to get worse. Too much to do, not enough time. And yet, when I sit down and think about it, it seems like it shouldn't be that much. A few classes, work, photography, and wifely duties. But in reality each one of those items has more than enough tasks and time required.

And I'm getting lazy. I'm cutting corners. I know I shouldn't and I really don't want to. But... I don't know how to get everything done. There simply isn't enough time.

In less than a year I'll be done with school. And I'm not really sure what the plan will be then. I'll either start working full-time or we'll move and Jeff will start going to school. Either way, I'm really hoping life will be less hectic. Until then I just have to manage the best I can.

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers