Sunday, April 18, 2010

Looking Forward

As graduation approaches, there are a number of things I'm looking forward to, including:

reading books

planning dinners

catching up on laundry

doing some spring cleaning

spending time with my husband - especially in the evenings and weekends - watching movies, sushi dates, etc

sleeping

no homework

decorating our house

printing our own photos

catching up on photo editing

finally finishing the revision of my website

hanging out and building relationships with friends - I miss all of you!

taking on my commercial photograhy work

and working on my own creative photography work

painting, sewing

getting my pottery wheel and kiln working and throwing some pots and mugs!!!

volunteering my time to help our church body

spending more time in God's word

sunshine


Less than a month till Graduation!

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers