Thursday, September 30, 2010

Images for a Cure - coming soon!!



Last year, I learned about a great opportunity to use my photography talents to make a difference. Unfortunately, I was unable to participate due to a scheduling conflict. I told myself I would make sure to participate this year, but completely forgot.

Thankfully I was reminded tonight, and with two hours to spare I registered to participate in Images for a Cure! Essentially, I choose one day in November to schedule as many photoshoots as I can, and all of the session fees get donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. The shoots are scheduled and fees collected during October since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

So stay tuned!! I'll announce the date and details soon! If you've wanted to schedule a shoot, but weren't sure about it, now you have an added reason! By scheduling your shoot, you're helping fund research and awareness about breast cancer.

:] Get excited!!

1 comments:

Laura October 1, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Oh man, if only I could bring a horse down and your date was around thanksgiving - I would have you take pictures for the cause...

Since Mom was a multiple year survivor (over 10 years), this is a cause that I completely support.

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers