Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Enoch | Family Session {Sneak Peek}

This Tuesday I ran up to Sand Harbor for a double family photoshoot. I have to admit, when I received the page long list of portrait shots I was overwhelmed. I don’t “do” shot lists… I prefer to go with the flow of the session and allow my creativity to guide it. But it was a double family shoot, with two sets of grandparents, sisters and husbands, and 6 children… and they wanted specific combinations of people, so I accepted.

The weather was great, the shoot ran a little long, but mainly because I couldn’t help but take lots and lots of images of the kids. Here’s one of my favorites of the youngest little one, Enoch. He has two different colored eyes that are beautiful and big puffy cheeks. So cute! ;]

Enoch

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers