Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day Four | Fall Fashion Week

Each day I'm posting my fashion day later and later... {I really should have started my week Sunday and posted Sunday's outfit on Monday.. and so on, but oh well!} As a result of my lateness, I MISSED the cutoff for posting to Emery Jo's linky thingy for day 3 . {I'm pacific time so it was 10:01pm here when I posted and then headed to her page and it was already past 12:00am there.}

And after finishing the post, wrapping up linking to it, I caught up on a few emails and then went to bed, thinking I'd finally be able to get a decent night of rest. But instead my hubby and I started watching Autotune the News videos on YouTube, and then it was midnight {aren't iPhones great? ug.}

I am so glad to hear that I'm not the only one with only a couple pairs of jeans. I have a hard time finding ones that fit, and once I find a pair I love, I just wear those until they wear out.

Day Four: I had a great plan for my day: work, hang my Images for a Cure event fliers at Starbucks and local coffee shops, take my fashion pictures, clean the house, and then go to a friend's house for dinner. ...But instead work was crazy. I had hoped to leave at 3pm. I finished at 6pm. Our friends were sick so dinner was cancelled. It was already too late to go dropping off posters, and it was dark out, so no pictures at the locations I had hoped. Instead I used the studio at work. I'd been using it all day for some product shoots, so everything was still setup!

Finished my press release, thought it might be good to have a picture to include, either of the following?


Details: I love wearing bows in my hair. ;]
The cameo necklace was my grandmothers. She passed away last fall and I inherited a it. It is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.
The boots are one of my favorite finds. I got them on clearance at Mervyns when they were going out of business. Bought a pair in black and then a pair in brown a few days later.


Jeans: Same jeans as day two
Sweater: The Gap - but from Plato's closet
Boots: Mervyns, clearance
Cameo: inherited from my grandmother

View my other fall fashion posts: Day one | Day two | Day three | Day four | Day five | Day six| Day sevenOr you can view a list of all the blogs of other people participating on Emery's Blog.

Outtakes:

15 comments:

DaisyJo October 28, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

So cute!
Cute outfit.
Cute photos.
Cute lady.

Well done, amiga.

Katelyn October 28, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Love this! Always a fan of jumping shots myself. :) That sweater is perfecto.

Charlotte October 28, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

heck yeah for plato's closet! one recently opened up near-ish to my house and I can't wait to check it out.

E October 28, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

I love you hair. Looks you had fun taking pictures!

Bevin @ allisbright.com October 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

I love these pictures! Very pretty!
♥/Bevin @All is Bright

Jaleesa. October 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

I have the same shirt, and I love it! I however bought it at Gap.. haha. Also, love your hair!:)

C.G. Koens October 29, 2010 at 5:15 AM  

Super cute outfit - I have some similar boots. I bought the brown first and then went back later for the black. :-)

Lil Muse Lily October 29, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

totally cute and i love your happy poses.

Em-Jae October 29, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Again, adorable outtakes -- I actually REALLY like the first one! It's so cute.
And, that necklace is simply divine -- I love the shirt you decided to pair it with :]

Lindz October 29, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

You are too cute. I love that sweater, the colors are great. One of my favorite pieces of jewelry is also a cameo that was my grandma's. Also, I wore an Italian cameo heirloom on my wedding day - it was my great great grandmother's and came with her when she came to the U.S. Every woman in the family has worn it on their wedding day.

Chelsea October 29, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

such a cute outfit. love the cameo and love your poses.

~L~ October 29, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Girl your pics are so fabulous and i love the necklace.

your newest follower,
~L~
Check out my Style Blog

Amber October 29, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Love all your poses!! so cute. And that sweater is amazing.

Kristin October 29, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

The necklace is so awesome, grandma had good taste in jewelry!

Rachael October 30, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

What fun posing!!! And lovely little bow. You're so professional and fashionable looking!

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers