Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day Seven | Fall Fashion Week

Today is last day of Fall Fashion Week on Emery Jo's blog. Sad day. But hopefully we've all gained new blogs to lurkfollow and new friends to exchange ideas with! I had so much fun looking at everyone else's styles and getting new fashion ideas.

Day Seven: Happy Reformation Day! On October 31, 1517 Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the church's door in Whittenburg, against the indulgences of the church. This event started the Reformation, which {among many other things} led to the Bible being translated into English and widely distributed.
Today Jeff and I went to church pretty much most of the day. In Sunday School service we are going through the book Worldliness. Then Hebrews 12:25-27 in morning service and Matthew 7:1 in the afternoon service. I really really really wanted to wear a dress to church today, but all my dresses are summery, and I couldn't find a warm enough sweater/blazer that matched. So I was stuck with jeans again. When we got home from church we drove to the park in the neighboorhood across from ours.
Tonight we're turning off our lights, eaching some enchiladas, and snuggling up to watch netflix and chow down on some halloween candy {that we aren't sharing with neighboor kids}.



Details:
I really enjoyed having a loose curls hairstyle yesterday, so I did a loose side bun today.
I love this loose sweater. I bought it at a thrift store a couple months ago. Great find.
These gray boots are so cute, but I never know what to wear them with. I need to get some cute tights so I can wear them with my sweater dress.
This watch necklace was my grandmother's. It is so delicate and feminine and actually works! Plus the watch part faces up so when you hold it in your hand you can read it. ;]


Jeans: Same jeans as day six{I really really really love these jeans.}
Burgandy or maroon tank: Target
Gray cable-knit sweater: Thrifted
Gray boots: Famous Footwear
Watch necklace: inherited from my Grandmother

View my other fall fashion posts: Day one | Day two | Day three | Day four | Day five | Day six| Day seven
Or you can view a list of all the blogs of other people participating on Emery's Blog.

Outtakes:

8 comments:

Tiffany Ann Detweiler October 31, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

I LOVE your necklace, its gorgeous! Also, Happy Reformation Day!

DaisyJo October 31, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

You are just too cute & your photos are creative, I like it! I ran out of time to be creative today haha.
Watch necklace is unique. So many watch necklaces for sale right now look exactly the same-- I like yours.

E October 31, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Your photos are wonderful. I love the outfit, especially the necklace and shoes! It was fun seeing all your outfits this week.

SomisSurferGirl October 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

happy reformation day! i love your blog, your fashion, your photography. you are super inspiring to me!

Unknown November 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

I agree with E, those shoes and the necklace are amazing! All your outfits have been really great this week!

Em-Jae November 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

That necklace is way awesome! :]

Charlotte November 1, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Happy Reformation Day! So glad you mentioned it. :)

My husband is jealous of the mountains in the background of your photos. And I am jealous of those boots and that awesome necklace!

Unknown November 7, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

I didn't get to go through everyone's fashion until now, and I could've easily commented on each day! I love your sense of fashion, and all of the fun settings you took your pics in! The little details are awesome in the shoes, jewelry...loved it all! :)

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers