Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Showers and Baby Fever

Remember the adorable sneak peek from last fall for my dear friends Eric and Joleen? They were expecting twins and Joleen was just beginning to show. Well, time flies and now Joleen is due!! (I’ll have a sneak peek of her maternity pictures up soon.) But back in late January we had a grand baby shower for her. And a couple weeks later there was another baby shower for Jolene. Confused? ;] Joleen is expecting twin boys, and Jolene is expecting a baby girl. (They joke that they can’t do anything separate… they even have the same due date!) Anyway their showers were so adorable, and since I had my camera… (how could I not take pictures?).











And did I mention that between the two showers I’ve caught a case of baby fever? Small tiny shoes, adorable little hats.. who can resist? But I'll be getting my fill from babysitting for friends, at least for now. ;]





Connect with Harmony:  Like our Facebook page  |  Visit our Website  |  Email Harmony

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers