Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Upload and Backlog

I'm way behind on my 365. But this isn't a post to complain about it. I'm behind and that's just the way it is. My issue with being behind is that all my viewers, family, and friends don't get to view my work and get insights into my life until 2-3 months afterward. And that's pretty lame.

So here's my new idea. (well not entirely new... I've been thinking about it for a while, but haven't implemented it yet)
Rather than editing and uploading backlogged work a few images at a time, or even rushing through editing all backlogged work and getting up posted in the next couple weeks... I'm going to start editing current work, and try to keep on top of current work. At the same time, when I have extra time I'll edit and upload backlogged work.

My numbering will be questionable until I've caught up, but this method would allow me to show my newest 365 work, while still catching up on my backlogged work, without rushing through it or overuploading batches.

I think its a great idea... the only problem is committing to staying on top of current work

Here's to hoping its possible and I'm diligent!


0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers