Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Jezeks | Lake Tahoe Family Portrait Session {Sneak Peek}

I met the Jezek Family last September when Jeff (my hubby) and I were invited to join a camping trip with a family from our church and the Jezeks. There was a small hint of recognition, and it turns out that Todd (the dad) had trained with Jeff’s dad, and also did some work for my boss (at my office job). Since that camping trip, Todd and Jeff started training together (martial arts) weekly.

This morning I had the pleasure to shoot some family portraits for them. Crissy and I decided we would meet at Sand Harbor at 9 am. We thought that was early enough to guarantee the beaches would be almost people free. But to our surprise the beaches (and the parking lot) were already packed! Thankfully we were able to maneuver our way around the masses of people. [But it makes me wonder… Who gets up at 7 or 8 am on a Saturday morning to drag their family to the beach? I’d much rather sleep in, and roll up to the beach around midday.]

Here’s a sneak peek from their shoot. ;]

Jezek Family | sneak peek
Jezek Family | sneak peek

1 comments:

lkjlkj August 21, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers