Monday, December 20, 2010

Handmade/Handprinted Gifts

I'm hoping that even though I'm late in getting this blogpost up, many people are late in buying awesome gifts (I know I am...) and so it is actually timed perfectly! ;]

Here are some of the handprinted and handassembled bookarts items that I am selling. They make great gifts for friends, family and special people in your lives (or just for yourself!)

Inquire for shipping costs and matting/framing options.

The Grass Withers - French Fold | $10
Ivory paper, hand-tinted fiber paper overlay, brown & eggplant ink impressions
Isaiah 40:6-8 handprinted on the inside



Song of Solomon - Broadside | $15
Deep gray paper, hand-carved tree printed in light gray ink
Song of Solomon 8:6-7 hand printed in black ink



I Shoot People - Broadside | $15
White paper, hand printed text and images in turquoise, pink, and green ink


I Shoot People - Canvas or Natural Cotton Tote | $25
Natural Cotton or Canvas tote, handprinted text and images in black ink


Edible - handmade/handprinted cookbook| $40
color of covers varies (shown in yellow, pink; most available turquoise or sky blue; ribbon optional)
Handprinted, handassembled cookbook with childhood memories of baking with my mother and grandmother, complimented with four delicious recipes (with Pictures):
1. Vanilla Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
2. Sugar & Spice (and everything nice) Cookies
3. Citrus White Chocolate Scones
4.Pumpkin Muffins



Also, don't forget that I also have portrait session gift certificates available!

To purchase, or for more information, email me:
info{at}harmonyhilderbrand{dot}com

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers