Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My favorite things - December

Lately I've noticed I have a lot of new favorites. We are continually changing and growing, trying new things, and discovering that we've found a new thought, song, item, routine, etc to add to our list of preferences. Here's a few of my latest favorites.

1. Cinnamon Apple Tea
Such good tea.. Add a touch of honey and swirl, and it's the perfect blend of spice, crisp flavor, and sweetness. I think I've had at least one cup each day for the past couple weeks!



2. Boy with a Coin by Iron and Wine
This song keeps showing up on all my pandora and last.fm radio stations and I can't get enough of it. Definitely one I would listen to on repeat all day.

3. My new salt and pepper grinders
I asked for a pair for Christmas. I've always wanted some (I love freshly ground pepper on everything- salad, pasta, soup, etc etc). I've never found any designs I really liked, or try were or outrageously expensive. Jeff found these at Target (of all places) and they are perfect!!! (and they came with a lifetime warranty!!)



4. Uniball micro blue pen
I am an office supply junkie and my latest infatuation is this pen. It writes perfectly. The ink flows smoothly (unlike most ballpoint pens) which means my half cursive half printed handwriting doesn't end up with gaps and extra lines. Plus it makes me feel professional.



5. Seeing my work on brochures and people's Christmas cards.
Remember that CPC shoot from earlier this year? Well The CPC used it for a brochure!!! And it looks professional and I any believe they are my images!! And Care-Net is using it in their January newsletter!! And I love photographing families during this time of year and then getting their Christmas cards in the mail.


What are some of your current favorite things?

1 comments:

Mary Bennington December 30, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

One of my favorite things is reading my amazing daughter's blog! XOXO

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers