Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blah Blah Blah...

I'm not sure how many posts I've written that started "Its been a while since I blogged..." and were followed by "...but I'll be better" (written or just determined in my mind). But frankly, I don't care, and I don't think you do either. No one wants to read on and on about empty promises or lame excuses. A blog isn't a self will generating journal.

So blah blah blah. Enough of that has been said in the past. Here's what's new with me (or us.. I have an incessant desire to use us/we to refer to myself when I'm talking business-y stuff... Is that normal?)

I'm thilled for the new year. New goals, new ideas, new, new, new. New couples getting engaged and married. New families having children. A new year of seniors graduating.

I just finished the last wedding of last year on New Years Eve. I used a new lens, and was a little worried with how it performed, but after reviewing the images, it was much better than expected!

I'm dying to have a fire in our fireplace. After living here for 4 years, we have yet to get the chimney swept. This year will be the year. (and maybe we'll get some snow?)
I'm waiting patiently to use my inherited pottery kiln and kick wheel. It's old and needs new parts, but I'm not the engineering fix-it type, and have no clue where to even begin. So I asked for it to be fixed for Christmas. And for a food processor. My dad promised to fix the kiln and my hubby got me a food processor. {and we also got a juicer!!}

And finally, my workflow chart made of post-its, string, and scribbled arrows is paying off. I'm almost caught up with client proofs! jk... about the post-it chart. (Although at one point in my photo history that is what I used *shudder*.) A couple more sessions and I'll have bunches of happy clients.

Until then, all my lovely clients {and hopefully soon to be clients} - I love you! Enjoy this beautiful image of a long exposure of the night sky from a wedding this past fall.

xo
harmony



Connect with Harmony:  Like the Facebook page    Visit the Website    Email Harmony     Or Post a Comment Below


0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers