Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jason + Naomi | Reno, NV Anytime/Maternity Portraits

Pregant women have a special glow to them. Mix that with the extra special bounce in your step you get on your birthday... and what do you get? A very beautiful Naomi.
I met Jason and Naomi a year or so ago at church. I couldn't help but fall in love with Naomi. She was so cute and crafty, and definately someone with a kindred spirit to mine. I knew I wanted to be her friend. Last spring she and her hubby found out they were expecting, and we started scheming about a maternity session.
When we met up this fall to hold her session, I found out it was her birthday! She was so excited to spend her birthday with her hubby and with me, having a super fun maternity portrait session at the University of Nevada, Reno campus. I was honored. I had so much fun spending the day with both Jason and Naomi. Congratulations to the two of them on their new bundle of joy, Lewis who was born on Christmas day.

















Connect with Harmony:  Like the Facebook page    Visit the Website    Email Harmony     Or Post a Comment Below

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers