Friday, April 10, 2009

Its not goodbye.. its see you later.

I don't remember the first time I met Jessica. We met briefly and that was it. The next time I hear about her, it was when Jeff told me Akiya was getting married. "Ha ha.. Akiya... married!" I laughed. But it was true! and to some girl named Jessica who lived in Reno.


We became friends, and I asked her to be one of my bridesmaids. She didn't know it at the time, but she was pregnant at our wedding! Indie (her daughter) is a cute and not so innocent little girl now.

It was only natural that since Jeff and Akiya were best friends, that Jessica and I would become best friends. Some of my fondest memories are with her.
Jessica has a great heart to serve the Lord. She and Akiya decided to move to Kentucky for Akiya to go to Boyce (a bible college). They were originally going to wait until next year, and we had talked about all moving together. But God closed doors here and opened doors for them to move sooner.

Last week Akiya, Jessica and Indie moved to Kentucky. When I gave Jessica a hug goodbye she said, "Well.. goodbye forever." I laughed. "Its not goodbye.. its see you later."

1 comments:

Jes Johnson April 24, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

aww.. i'm going to cry :*( I love you harm

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers