Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring is Here!!


bright colors. daffodils. camping. butterflies. clouds. dresses. picnics. frisbee. tulips. flipflops. lemonade. sidewalk chalk. daisies. bbqs. playgrounds. chirping birds. swimming.

Spring is Here! But if feels like summer! I cannot believe how warm it is! I love it.

The best part is I have 2 weeks until school is out (and until my birthday!).
This week I finished my final paper for the semester and finished printing my final photography project! Now I only have a few final tests week after next and I'm done!

3 comments:

Jes Johnson April 24, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

wooo whooo!! I love it too :)

Jes Johnson April 24, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

p.s. you look beautiful in this pic :)

Harmony April 25, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

;] thanks jess!

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers