Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a busy bee!

These last couple of days have been so full! But they've been good too!

Yesterday morning Jeff and I got up really early ~5a! [okay I know some of you do get up this early regularly.. but Jeff and I do not]. Jeff was leaving for Wyoming to go to the Kenpo camps. Once we got him out the door (~7a), I worked on some online homework, shot and edited some pictures for my photo project.
~12p: I headed to school
~7p: I was done with classes and headed to the photo lab to print! I was able to print 6 of my 12 prints! That's got to be a record. ;]
~9:30p: I headed home... worked on homework and then on my website
~3:30a: I went to bed [I lose track of time easily when Jeff isn't home and I'm focused on something]

Today:
~9:30a: I got up and got ready. [I tried so hard to get up earlier but I couldn't do it]
~11a: Headed off to school (... took a french test - easy & I got my Archaeology research paper back - I got an A!)
~2p: done with classes, headed to photo lab to edit and print
~6p: Headed home [only got 3 more prints done this time.. but that means I have 9 of 12 done and I still have two more days next week to print the rest]

When I got home I checked the mail and Guess What?!? ... I was awarded a scholarship!! ;] Last week I applied (completely last minute) for the Art Department's Scholarship Pool.. and low and behold.. they liked my application and my work! Yay!

I told myself that tonight I would get started on a huge photo biography paper I need to write this weekend.. but I also told myself that I could work on my website for an hour (kind of like a reward for all the time I put into my photo project). Well, I lost track of time again.. but I got the basic website complete! It needs some love and tender care on design and wording and elements.. but it is complete enough that I am ready to present it to the world! So, I bought my domain, purchased hosting.. and started setting everything up! My website should be up (hopefully) by the end of tomorrow! ;] I am SO excited! I did it!

;] Now I just need to do my biography paper...


Oh and I completely forgot to mention that Jeff and I decided to get rid of Cable TV because it costs a fortune.. but we never bought a dtv converter box.. so the only channel we get is Channel 2 and it has a weird double shadow of all figures and a crackly sound. I resorted to watching The Office on Netflix (Instant Streaming).. I've already made it through all of season 1 and half of season 2.

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers