Saturday, July 10, 2010

Troubleshooting, day 2

Last night I stayed up till 2 in the morning troubleshooting and reading forums. Canon technical support was closed so I was left to my own devices. When I finally went to bed I had dreams that I fixed the camera and it was fully functional and working. I woke up with hope, but to my dissapointment, my dreams did not come true.

Instead, Canon technical support told me I had already tried everything that I could do from my end. (I replaced the date/time battery and went to the local photostore and tried another main battery). They told me I could ship the camera to them and then it would be another 5-7 days for turnaround. They also said to call B&H becase they would likely be able to just replace it. But of course... today has to be the ONLY day of the week that B&H is CLOSED!

Needless to say, today I've been feeling grumpy and bummed out. I had to remind myself that it isn't the end of the world. The camera is a lemon and it will be replaced. I still have another great camera that allows me to create great images. And on a larger scale... life isn't any worse than it was two days ago when I didn't have the camera at all... I'm loved by God, I'm adored by my husband, I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my fridge. And I need to be thankful.

Forward

Not all hope is lost

0 comments:

networkedblogswidget

Follow us on Twitter

'Like' us on Facebook

Followers